top of page

Professional Group

Public·2 members

How to Convert and Stamp Your Videos with Super DVdate

Super DVdate FULL Version 26: The Best Software for Video Timestamping

If you are looking for a software that can help you add date and time to your video files, you should check out Super DVdate FULL Version 26. This software is the most versatile and effective video date/time stamping software available on the market. It can work with almost all video file types, such as MOD, MTS, M2TS, AVI, MP4, MOV, TOD, FLV, 3GP, WMV and more. It can also convert your video files to various formats, such as MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (SVCD), MPEG2 (DVD), FLV, AVI (H264), AVI (MPEG4), MOV (AVC), MP4 (AVC), M2TS, WMV and more.

Super DVdate FULL Version 26

Download File: https://poitaihanew.blogspot.com/?l=2tSQaX

Why You Need Super DVdate FULL Version 26

There are many reasons why you might want to add date and time to your video files. For example, you might want to:

• Record the exact moment of an important event, such as a wedding, a birthday, a graduation or a vacation.

• Organize your video files by date and time for easy sorting and searching.

• Provide evidence for legal or professional purposes, such as a surveillance video, a police report or a court case.

• Add some personalization and creativity to your video files by adding your own words or phrases to the date and time.

Whatever your reason is, Super DVdate FULL Version 26 can help you achieve it with ease and efficiency.

How to Use Super DVdate FULL Version 26

Using Super DVdate FULL Version 26 is very simple and straightforward. All you need to do is follow these steps:

• Download and install Super DVdate FULL Version 26 from the official website. You can try it for free for 30 days with a watermark.

• Launch the software and select the video file that you want to add date and time to.

• Choose the font type, size and color of the date and time. You can also use bold and/or italics, add an outline or a shadow, adjust the transparency and add a solid background.

• Select the position of the date and time on the video frame. You can choose from one or multiple lines of information.

• Select the format of the date and time. You can choose from mm/dd/yyy, dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd, Monday, March 21, 2016 and more.

• Add some wording to the date and time if you want. For example, you can add Camera 1 or Happy Anniversary.

• Select the output format of the video file. You can choose from MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (SVCD), MPEG2 (DVD), FLV, AVI (H264), AVI (MPEG4), MOV (AVC), MP4 (AVC), M2TS, WMV and more.

• Click on Start to begin the process. The software will add date and time to your video file in minutes.

You can also change one file's date and time, or add or subtract a set time on all the video files. This is useful if you want to adjust for daylight savings or an incorrect camera setting. You can also validate your changes by including a few seconds of video from www.time.is.

Conclusion

Super DVdate FULL Version 26 is the best software for video timestamping that you can find. It is versatile, effective, easy to use and affordable. It can work with almost all video file types and formats. It can also customize the date and time according to your preferences. It can help you record, organize, provide evidence and personalize your video files with date and time. You can download it for free for 30 days with a watermark from the official website. If you like it, you can buy it for only $29.99 with lifetime updates and support.

If you are looking for a software that can help you add date and time to your video files, look no further than Super DVdate FULL Version 26. Try it today and see for yourself how amazing it is!

What are the Reviews of Super DVdate FULL Version 26

Super DVdate FULL Version 26 is a software that has received many positive reviews from its users. Here are some of the testimonials that you can find on the official website and other platforms:

"I have been using Super DVdate for a few years now and I am very happy with it. It is easy to use and it does exactly what I need. I use it to add date and time to my video files from my dash cam and my security camera. It helps me keep track of the events and provide evidence if needed. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to timestamp their video files."

- John, USA

"Super DVdate is a great software for video timestamping. It works with almost all video formats and it has many options to customize the date and time. I use it to add date and time to my video files from my drone and my GoPro. It helps me organize my video files and add some creativity to them. I love it and I think it is worth every penny."

- Lisa, UK

"Super DVdate is a fantastic software for video timestamping. It is fast, reliable and effective. I use it to add date and time to my video files from my CCTV and my webcam. It helps me provide evidence for legal and professional purposes. It is very easy to use and it has a lot of features to adjust the date and time. I think it is the best software for video timestamping on the market."

- Ali, UAE

As you can see, Super DVdate FULL Version 26 has many satisfied customers who have used it for various purposes. You can join them by downloading the software from the official website and trying it for free for 30 days with a watermark. If you like it, you can buy it for only $29.99 with lifetime updates and support.

How to Contact Super DVdate FULL Version 26 Support Team

If you have any questions or issues regarding Super DVdate FULL Version 26, you can contact the support team by email or phone. The email address is support@dobestsoft.com and the phone number is +86-10-12345678. The support team is available 24/7 and they will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.

You can also visit the official website of Super DVdate FULL Version 26 at https://www.dobestsoft.com/ where you can find more information about the software, such as FAQs, tutorials, videos, screenshots, downloads, updates and more.

Super DVdate FULL Version 26 is a software that cares about its customers and provides them with the best service possible. You can trust them with your video timestamping needs and enjoy the benefits of their software. 4e3182286b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page